View cloudhiking Tennessee Trails in a larger map
cloudhiking metro paths
To help categorize the different Adventures we will define a path as a paved passageway, separated from motor traffic. metro paths are often times Greenways.
To make path finding easier for you, the site users, we have also divided the paths into regions. The regions are Nashville (paths in Davidson County), Outside Nashville paths in the outlying counties), and Tennessee (paths throughout the rest of the state). As our list of trails grows so will our categories.
Nashville Area Paths
- Kohls to Priest Dam - Stones River, Nashville
- Two Rivers - Kohls Greenway - Stoves River, Nashville
- Five-Eight Roadway - Percy Warner Park, Nashville
- Downtown Greenway - Cumberland River, Nashville
- Metro Levee Greenway - Cumberland River, Nashville
- Harpeth River Greenway - Nashville/Bellevue, TN
- Richland Creek Greenway - Nashville, TN (updated map on 05/17/14 & guide on 05/22/14)
- Shelby Bottoms Greenway - Nashville, TN